Experienced Diver (Midwest)
Location: Midwest United States
Date Posted: July 20, 2021
Source: Underwater Construction Corporation
Underwater Construction Corporation (UCC) is the largest inland commercial diving company in the United States specializing in all aspects of diving services and marine construction. UCC Midwest office locations are in Stevensville, Michigan and Racine, Wisconsin. Employees of UCC are of the highest caliber skill and experience throughout the industry. UCC employees take pride and ownership in their careers resulting in safety, success, growth and security. UCC is a performance driven company with great rewards, benefits and contributions to their staff.
We are (now) accepting qualified applications for Experienced Inland Diver positions in the Midwest Region.
- Divers must be a ADCI certified commercial diver successfully graduating from a creditable ACDE school.
- Must have a minimum of two years of prior experience in the inland commercial diving industry.
- Must be able to pass a diving physical.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Email Resume: email@example.com
UCC Is An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.