Experienced Diver (Southeast)
Location: Southern United States
Date Posted: October 26, 2017
Source: Underwater Construction Corporation
Underwater Construction Corporation (UCC) is the largest inland commercial diving company in the United States specializing in all aspects of diving services and marine construction. UCC Southern division offices are located in Soddy Daisy, Tennessee and Houston, Texas. Employees of UCC are of the highest caliber skill and experience throughout the industry. UCC employees take pride and ownership in their careers resulting in safety, success and growth. UCC is a performance driven company with insurance benefits and 401 K contributions.
We are (now) accepting qualified applications for Experienced Inland Diver positions in the Southern Region of the United States.
- Divers must be a ADCI certified commercial diver successfully graduating from a creditable ACDE school.
- Must have a minimum of two years of prior experience in the inland commercial diving industry.
- Must be able to pass a diving physical.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
UCC Is An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.